High School Placement
We know that St. Athanasius is only the beginning of your child’s academic journey, and we want to make sure that our students can succeed long after they leave our building.
To that end, we offer high school placement assistance to all students that couples school-specific initiatives with resources and events for all schools within our New York network of Partnership Schools.
To ensure that our students are set up for life-long success, we offer a high school placement assistance program to all students starting in the sixth grade. Our program includes:
- Personalized tips and strategies to prepare students during each year of middle school
- Guidance with finding high school options that best fit a student’s academic ability, talents, aspirations, and skills
- Informative events and reference materials
- Access to outside enrichment and opportunity programs
- Assistance with applying to high school and navigating the financial aid process